2. name of colonies in region: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
3. ethnic groups: Much of British and a little bit of New Nether land at the start of the colonies.
4. religious groups: There was a freedom of religious law, so there were different religions in middle colonies.
5. leaders: usually in charge by Royal or Proprietary Governors. lord berkely sir Caterer, Peter Minuit, will penn
6. economy: they were major exporters in wheat, and grains. imports: cash crops: wheat, corn, rye, hemp, and flax.
7. natural resources: the middle colonies had great farming land so they could make a lot of wheat, corn, rye, hemp, and flax that they make.
8. Daily Life: the middle colonies were grouped into 3 different the rich which were the best educated, the middle class which were mostly farmers and small merchants, and the lower class was sailors and apprentices. houses would hold up to 7 people that included aunts, uncles, children, father, mother, and grandparents. slaves would rarely live with the family, father was head of household and mother was the helper.houses were made of wood and mud. upper class: imported materials for better materials. middle class: they had clothes mad from cotton and linen and used dyes, also was made from household mother.
9. major cities: new york city, albany, schenectady, perth am boy, trenton, burlington, philadelphia, lancaster,dover, new castle, wilmington.